Job Opening | Designer in Champaign
One of the leading Illinois Architecture and Engineering Firms, Bailey Edward, is looking for a Full-Time responsive Designer to become a permanent part of a collaborative, high-energy studio where professional growth and client satisfaction are emphasized. The successful Candidate must have a passion for all aspects of Architectural practice and have a personal goal of becoming a licensed Architect.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Position comprised of entry level of professional work. Works under close supervision, receives specific and detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
- • Performs elementary design computations
- • Makes quantity take-offs
- • Prepares plans and renderings
- • Reviews and documents architectural features of structures in field
- • Follow Bailey Edward Policies and Procedures
- • Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- • Some experience: 2-3 years working in an architecture firm
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- • AutoCAD experience with developing construction documents a plus.
- • Strong working knowledge of REVIT required.
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
- • Sketch-up or other comparable modeling software.
- • Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- • Accurate attention to detail.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Excellent benefits package offered
Position Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Champaign, IL
Email Resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org