Job Opening | Architectural Intern in Chicago
POSITION: ARCHITECTURAL INTERN
One of the leading Chicago Architecture and Engineering Firms, Bailey Edward, is looking for a Full-Time responsive Architectural Intern to become a permanent part of a collaborative, high-energy studio where professional growth and client satisfaction are emphasized. The successful Candidate must have a passion for all aspects of Architectural practice and have a personal goal of becoming a licensed Architect.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Position comprised of entry level of professional work. Works under close supervision, receives specific and detailed instructions regarding tasks and expected results.
• Performs elementary design computations
• Makes quantity take-offs
• Prepares estimates
• Prepares plans and renderings
• Inspects architectural features of structures in field
• Follow Bailey Edward Policies and Procedures
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in architecture
• Some experience (entry-level position)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• AutoCAD experience with developing construction documents a plus.
• Strong working knowledge of REVIT required.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point).
• Sketch-up or other comparable modeling software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Accurate attention to detail.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Excellent benefits package offered
Position Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Email Resumes: email@example.com
For More Info: